Benefits of Office 365 – the modern way of managing your email
21 March 2018
Benefits of Office 365
Pop emails have been around for many years however with the rising use of mobile devices users want information on hand and we want the information to be synchronised across all our devices in real-time.
That’s where Office 365 comes in.
Your email account is based in the cloud and it works seamlessly with all your devices such as mobile, tablet, desktop, laptop etc. It automatically updates across all your devices – so if you receive or delete an email in one it will automatically be received or deleted across all your devices.
And that’s not all - there are many additional benefits to Office 365 :-
- provides you with 50GB of space so you have peace of mind knowing that your email will always be received
- provides you with additional storage space (upto 1TB) where you can store other documents such as word, excel etc keeping your laptop, tablet, phone, free of storage space and it will synchronise those documents across all your devices
- as it synchronises across all your devices it provides the ability to access the documents in the additional storage space from whatever device you are on
- provides you with the ability to ‘share’ any of those documents with your team should you wish
- provides you with a Calendar and if you wish the calendar can be shared, such as a holiday calendar or a jobs calendar etc.
- provides the ability to control and add out of office replies
- provides a ‘basic’ level of spam and virus checking
As you can see Office 365 is a professional email system that provides many additional benefits than pop email when running your business.
Contact Electric Media Bristol to discuss how Office 365 can help your business-
Call us today on 0845 6171117 or contact us to discuss Office 365 for your business.